What a Ride

Six years ago today I opened my first shop, NEST. Little did I know back then that I would expand my entrepreneurship to include the Historic Nat as well as an Interior Design & Construction Company. Though I'll admit that I miss that little shop like crazy some days...especially when the holidays roll around. The long hours I put into the curation of the window displays, searching high and low for products that shared my retail motto, and many more other reasons that I won't get into here, make me wish I could do it all over again. Opening The NAT has been amazing for a whole new set of reasons, like building relationships with a vast array of artists & dealers, however I hope one day things will slow down a bit and allow me to embark on another little shop like NEST. Until then...


0 comments:

Post a Comment