On the go essentials

Our wee one is finally becoming a tad bit more independent as of late, which means I've been getting back to work more. Here are a few of my daily essentials that make my meetings and errands a lot more enjoyable.

First, I'm absolutely in love with bkr's bottles and all the lovely colors they come in. As for the super swanky macbook jacket,  I only recently picked it up since I'm toting my laptop to and from the job site so often these days. Another new addition is my first Libby Lane bag. Why on earth did it take me so long to get one of these!?! I've only been carrying it for 3 weeks and I'm loving how the leather is softening & reshaping itself. It also came with a detachable key fob on the inside which makes finding my keys so much easier when I've got the babe on the my other arm! The other 2 accessories have been my day to day must haves for some time now. I love the entire line of Horse watches, and those sunglasses might be the only pair I own that don't give me a splitting headache by the end of the day. As for Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, well I've been a fan ever since high school when my cousin introduced me to the line. Links are below if you'd like to snag some of these gorgeous goods for yourself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment