You may all go to hell...

...and I'll go to Texas. We got our fix of Texas pride this past weekend as we made the daily commute from Bryan to the Round Top Antiques Fair. I must admit, being in south Texas during the lovely month of Bluebonnet viewing along with some of the most amazing weather really does tug on the heart strings a bit (especially when you leave Amarillo in a dust storm & return to one also). 

I'm sharing a few images I snapped of various neat shops we stumbled on out in the fields, as well as some from the Marburger show. It really was an amazing trip. I'm already marking our calendar for the October show! 






1 comments:

  1. I moved from Amarillo to Bryan/College Station five years ago. I love it here! And Antiques Weekend is the massive cherry on top! I don't miss the weather or the WIND in Amarillo, but I sure do miss 6th Street (and Palo Duro Canyon). I can't wait to come home to visit and see what fabulous things y'all have done with the Nat!

    ReplyDelete