The times are a changin'

      I'd like to start this announcement by saying how incredibly grateful I am for the people and events that have crossed my path over the last four years due to our sweet little shop on 6th... with that said, I'd like to be the first to properly inform you about what the future holds for NEST. 

      The rumors are true, sort of. NEST recently began the transition from an everyday retail store to an all around Construction Corporation. My father has been a General Contractor in Amarillo since I was a little girl which is what inspired me to pursue a degree in Interior Design. I recently got engaged and my fiance is also involved in the building community; therefore, combining experience and service seems like the most sensible thing to do. 

      Don't get me wrong, I will always have a special place in my heart for the NEST Home Wares shop; however, my latest venture, The NAT, requires quite a bit of attention. The new mall is approximately 20,000 square feet, holds over 100 dealers, and continues to thrive as it just recently turned 1. I will be moving my market items and other decor to the NEST booths located inside The NAT (first booth in the door/ stage). The NEST building will undergo a few updates to suit the Nest Interiors & Construction Co. better. 

      My apologies for not being able to let you all know a specific date that this will all transpire! I'm currently less than 2 months away from my wedding day and working on opening a brand new company in the midst of our other shop's busiest time of year is proving rather difficult. I will however be sure to let the masses know as soon as we are ready for business! We will be able to take on all your building needs- swing by the shop or send me an e-mail for a brochure that has more detailed information about the new Company!

(PS. Here's a sneak peek at the new Nest Interiors and Construction design)


0 comments:

Post a Comment