Nordic Overload

A huge "thanks" to the sweet owner of Amarillo's Nordic Galley for delivering such a delicious treat to my fiancĂ©'s family during this difficult time. It was hands down one of the most amazing almond pound cake concoctions I've ever tasted! Since she took over the old Great Harvest Bread Co. spot I hadn't been in, but I'm delighted to say that I am now hooked! The various bread creations on display are mesmerizing; just like these shown here by another Scandinavian bakery that's been popping up in the press a lot lately. This shop is owned by Sara Ingemann Holm-Nielsen who not only knows how to bake a mean sourdough, but also knows that it's all about the presentation. Her bakery, Hotell Surdeg, sits inside part of an Urban Deli in Stockholm, and was originally conceived through an art project to encourage "home-bread making". Can you say Yum? 





all photos taken by Urban Orzolek

0 comments:

Post a Comment