LoVe LoVe LoVe

I'm so excited to share that we are making some serious progress when it comes to wedding planning. I often feel as if my employees are the ones getting hitched since they are dying to craft up more and more of the decor...it's been a fun process to say the least. I'm also excited to share that the sweet Kara Mercer with Vintage View Studio will be shooting the whole shebang! I met Kara a couple years ago because she used my store for several shoots...I was instantly in awe. Ever since she made the move from Texas to Seattle I've watched her body of work grow and adapt, in a good way of course. Her style meshes with mine so well, and I love the way she captures details. She's always thinking outside the box- it's going to be great working with someone who brings their own ideas to the table. Cannot Wait!




...and here is the lovely lady herself! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment