I'm Gilty!

There are so many member only websites around these days claiming they've got the greatest goods for the cheapest prices...well, after ordering from several of these I stand by my claim that Gilt is by far the best! The quality of the items offered along with the diverse array of them gets me every single time! Today it's GiltTaste. I was originally browsing for discounted trip options, and before I knew it I was purchasing this delicious looking picnic set filled with artisan cheeses and dry salami.

Gilt has made it easy by dividing the items into several categories such as, meat, wine, sweets, pantry, produce, etc. It can be pretty difficult getting some really fresh and unique items seeing as we are located in the dead center of the nation and not quite large enough to house a Central Market or Trader Joe's. Gilt is your answer.





0 comments:

Post a Comment