Come See



These past few weeks have been absolutely exhausting- mentally & physically. Upon my return from Michigan we were on a time crunch for the upstairs remodel over at the NAT...which I'm happy to share is FULLY leased at the moment. From there, I began the revamp of NEST. Last week I shared that we leased the old Two Loons space next door thus all the furniture had to come out, and in a hurry. Even though the shop was open last weekend it was a bit overwhelming due to a tiny overstock problem. After several long days and late nights I'm overjoyed to share with you all that NEST is BACK! Please come say hello tomorrow and help me celebrate our Reopening! Our Hours will resume to Monday through Saturday from 10:30-6.

Did I mention I'll be serving complimentary champagne as well? It's a holiday for skipping out on labor so I plan to do just that!

See ya on Sixth!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment