Oh Me, Oh My

Pretty sure I just bought myself the absolute cutest cookbook ever! It's 100% letterpressed goodness that I cannot wait to start filling in! I found it via Refinery29 but if your in the market for one as well check out her shop here: 1canoe2








What's inside exactly? Allll this good stuff...

•10x7 inch binder in heavy chipboard
•Binder and divider tabs are letterpressed, and the recipe cards are offset printed
•40 blank 5.5x8.5 inch cards included (This makes for a nice, nearly full binder)
The cards are also lined and designed on the back. You can either put another recipe there, 
or continue your "directions" from the previous page, or put a photo on the back.
•8 tab dividers with the following categories
• Main dishes
• Vegetables&Sides
• Treats & Sweets
• Breakfast
• Breads & Rolls
• Appetizers & Beverages
• This & That
• Soups & Salads 
•Divider tabs feature lines for "contents"