I owe it all-

to these two individuals. Someone recently put birthdays in a different perspective than I had ever looked at before. They described how much more special the holiday is for mothers. While we celebrate another trip around the sun, our mother's are celebrating the day they finally got to meet us face to face. I thought it was a really lovely notion so today I'm taking a second to say thank you to my mother & father... not just for bringing me into this world but for putting up with me for these past couple decades.

Oh and a Happy Birthday to my Dad too! (we've got a crazy b.day pattern in my family. mother/sister = same day; father/me = same day)

(my mother is the one standing on the far right)

(my dad lookin' fly as ever while on a vacation to the bahamas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment