Monday Muse

I've considered having specific weekly posts for a while now; however, the last thing i wanna do is let people down since I often get busy and don't realize I missed the post until days later! Now, with that said "Monday Muse" is exactly that. It will be a post including a video of someone that inspires me weekly....well let's hope so.

This sweet interview is with Meg Ray owner of Miette Bakery in San Francisco. I admire her drive to produce only things that she thinks are wonderful. Business decisions made by listening to others all the time can often lead to a stagnant, passionless operation which none of us will benefit from.

Here's to the first Monday Muse post- meet Meg.

Miette: A Video from San Francisco's Most Charming Pastry Shop from 4SP Films on Vimeo.



{via kinfolk}

0 comments:

Post a Comment