i'm flattered...

An adorable mom & daughter duo from Castle Rock, CO discovered my little shop a little while ago while traveling home on Route 66. She has a lovely blog filled with beautiful raw photos that are sure to inspire you! As I was checking up on it yesterday I saw that Mel so sweetly posted about NEST. Please head over to her blog at

{http://themusingmagpie.blogspot.com/2010/07/get-your-kicks-on-route-66.html}

and let her know how much you love NEST too!!! Here are a few of the photos she snapped-


i think she had a tiny crush on my puppy Theo...then again who doesn't?


lovin' how vintage our knobstoppers look here


pretty pillows are our specialty


the ladies from Two Loons have some amazing potato vines overflowing their planters


and last, one of my favorite items in-stock, tiny set of porcelain numbered boxes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment