Playing the Hostess!

My sister is having a baby less than 6 weeks away and I've got to get some serious planning done for her shower. I've been working all day on a few invites... still undecided whether to have a Sip & See after Ryder comes or go ahead and have a tiny shower before called a Sprinkle. I've posted a photo below of the Sprinkle invite I've got hammered out & it's lookin' pretty cute. Also, since she won't be getting many gifts this time the family and I are buying her just a few things that we think will brighten things up- I was the youngest and never got to have anything original to call my own until I was in grade school so I'm just looking out for the little guy. (some extra fav. aunt points for the future are always good too!)


This adorable personalized invite can be found on tinyprints.com


The Bugaboo she already has, but we can spice it up with this rockin' Paul Frank Cover


And since it will still be freezing when he comes home from the hospital this super soft onesie from Finch Design of San Francisco will be perfect...along with the matching beanie of course.


This here swaddle blanket will come in handy too- mostly for me though cause I never tie them right and always trip on the excess blanket! ha! Lala Pequenos is the creator and what's even better is that a portion of all proceeds go to help preserve the Rainmaker Conservation Project.


Last, I've always wanted to see these in person and now I have a good excuse to splurge on one! Each decal is made from vintage wallpaper patterns. I really want the ostrich for my own room! They can all be found at Romp.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment